bhugagiri

Friday, July 29, 2005

Amachi Mumbai

I Miss you.

Dear readers, my second home has been hit by worst ever rains. Everyone outside the city is thanking God as they were not out there. I do not have such feeling. I miss being there at that time. Mumbai has its own spirit. I wanted to be a part of the struggle against mother nature and rebuilding. I wanted to be with all Mumbaikars out there on that day.

Mumbai refuses to bog down by any challenge thrown at her. I love the city for its pace and cosmopolitan nature. Mumbai never sleeps and it gives whatever you need to you.

Where else on face of earth you see your co-travelers in local trains celebrating ur b'day? The travelers in locals share their happiness and sorrow. I was part of this culture when I used to travel to SEEPZ from Thane or Navi Mumbai.

Every Indian should spent a yr or 2 out there. She gives you purpose to do your work and a sense to life. She clears out your future directions. Best of all is the support you get from complete strangers. It can happen only in Mumbai.

To all Mumbaikars, People prey for your safety. I prey for conservation of your spirit and positive outlook towards life.

2 Comments:

  • Enterprise
    NewsGator Technologies on Thursday introduced a version of its RSS reader that lets enterprise users bring content behind the corporate firewall.
    Visit my ps3 release dates blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 AM  

  • Mumbai is Mumbai ..there is no other city in comparison with it ..whatever it is currently ..And really tell you ..the day i landed in Mumbai ..Rain is just a regular visitor and not permanent native of this place now..Finally i have something in me:-).

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home