bhugagiri

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Legal hurdles in States

I always hated shifting from one hostel block to other. Sometimes I even felt that I would rather take a apartment in Pune somewhere rather than shifting each year. But that feeling lasted only till I shifted. Once I got over it, I developed my own comfort in the new room. So it was natural for me to be concerned when I had to shift during 30-31 July weekend.

This time around what I hated was the legal hurdles. IT was so easy to get a flat in India. Man! Why they need all my info. C'mon I am just want a apartment to live. I always thought that babugiri is at its peak in India. After my experience here, I think it is worse here. My SSN came after 3 months and noone has a clue why it took that longer. My Credit card took another 2 months. Why, no reason? I mean, in India atleast I knew since I am not paying any bribe they are doing it slowly. You could always press them with media threat and get your work done without any bribe that too fast.

To sign a lease for my apartment I had to sign equal number of papers I signed when I joined in PATNI.

Only if we could make things on internet in India as we have here, we will be too good for these guys to beat. That is the only think I like here. You can do all your stuff online or on call. I wish we have that out there! Yamen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home