bhugagiri

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

America: What it means back home

I was talking with my sister on a Saturday morning. After the usual exchange of greetings, she started talking about my decision to earn than learn. She did not like it initially. Thanks to Sakal, she started looking at things from my perspective. Sakal started a series of newscolumn about successful business men and while reading she realized that everyone has taken a same decision as mine.
Then we started talking about my experiences in USA. She was upset to hear that I have never been to a american home. Then she started her typical questions like which book I read since we last talked? Which Plays I have seen? "No" Came the reply. By now, the teacher in her had got up. She gave me a handful of tasks as a homework. I have to explain the basic structure of American society, the single thread which explains their way of living and how all things correlate to this thread. I have to explain her how Play, Books etc, things work here. So I am gonna write about the same over few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home