bhugagiri

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hurricane Katrina and American Politics

Never before Hurricane Katrina I followed American Politics. Well it looks like more or the less same as its Indian Counterpart. My travel through subways gives me ample time to read different views on preparation of US Fed. Government for hurricane katrina or any such disaster. All of them accusing Bush and his government for Racism, the word charge you can throw against a politician after threat to national security. I compare it with Secularism in India. I was laughing at all of them being any other news considering the planned way to attack a Prez you do not like. ( Bush's rival was from Boston, MA).

But one comment from Mama Bush shook me up and I thought may be all of them are right. The comment was
"So Many of people here, you know were underprivileged anyway. So this, this is working very well for them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home